Thứ Sáu, Tháng Sáu 9, 2023
HomeEntertainmentTom Brady criticizes 'fake news' that he could back out of Fox...

Tom Brady criticizes ‘fake news’ that he could back out of Fox deal

brave cat has categorically denied reports that he might drop his broadcast contract with Fox. The former NFL star previously revealed his plans to broadcast in 2022 and shared his excitement.

The Fox Deal Will Bring 375 million USD for Brady over ten years. He won’t start his broadcast contract until 2024, as he is preparing to retire.

In January, Brady shared that he was excited to start working as an analyst and learn more about the field and the people. In February, the former World champion confirmed that he was finally retiring from the NFL after about 23 seasons.

Read on to learn more.

Tom Brady Calls for ‘Fake News’

Tom Brady in 80 for Brady

Tom Brady recently clarified reports that he is considering giving up his broadcast contract with Fox to explore more deal options. Information comes from Andrew Marchand, a New York Post Office The reporter said he got the news from an insider in Brady’s group.

Tom Brady Criticizes 'Fake News' That He's Considering Pulling Out $375 MILLION Analyst Contract With Fox
Instagram/sports illustration.

Marchand wrote, “I’ll have a 49% more chance he does it, a 51% chance he doesn’t.” Brady responded to the report’s headline on Instagram in a Sports Illustrated post. He wrote, “FakeNews.”

Tom Brady announced last year’s broadcast performance

Tom Brady NFL 2021: Texans vs Buccaneers August 28

In May 2022, Brady announced his broadcast contract and shared his excitement at starting work when the opportunity arose. However, he said the gig will wait until he completes his “unfinished business on the field with the Buccaneers.”

The deal with Fox is said to be worth $375 million over the next ten years. Brady is not expected to start working with the network until 2024, as he is taking his personal time adjusting to his football retirement.

He said, “Decompression is important. You’ve been on this crazy treadmill for a long time, loving every moment and journey. At the same time, it’s a daily battle. I appreciate so many people who have committed to showing up every day, making the most of their lives and careers.”

He’s excited to be an analyst

brave cat

On the January episode of “Let’s Go!” podcast, Brady shares that he’s happy to work as an analyst. The NFL star explains that there’s a lot of information to learn from people and re-teach them.

He said, every Daily mail, “I’m looking to learn from everyone I have a chance to talk to. I have the opportunity to have a job in the future where I get to travel around and learn from all the other people I admire and admire as well as different organizations and people.”

During the podcast, Brady also shared that being an analyst was an exciting new experience for him. “I feel like the opportunity to do that is something I look forward to whenever that moment comes,” he said.

Tom Brady retired this year

Tom Brady shows off his abs while posing in new swimwear line

In February, Brady announced his second and final retirement. He has finally decided to leave the sport “for good” after more than 23 years of playing. This is the NFL star’s second retirement, as he has previously stated that he is done with his job and does not want to play for the Buccaneers again.

In a video announcing his final retirement, Brady said: “I am retiring forever. I know last time this process was a big deal, so I thought I’d hit record and let you know when I wake up. It won’t be long, you just get a super emotional retirement essay, and I’ve already used up last year’s essay.”

The former midfielder also thanked all of his fans, saying: “To each and every one of you, for supporting me, my family, my friends, my teammates, my opponents. I. I can go forever. There is too much. Thank you for allowing me to live my absolute dream. Brady ended by saying that he “wouldn’t change a thing. I love you all.”

Source link


Most Popular