From time to time, as a service to our readers, MLB Trade Rumors will post job openings that may be of interest to us. MLBTR is not affiliated with a recruiting organization, has no role in the hiring process, and has no financial interest in posting this opportunity.
Position: Market Analyst Baseball Referee Research – Full-time
Location: Newport Beach, CA
Boras Corporation is looking for a full-time Baseball Referee Research Market Analyst in Newport Beach, CA. Boras Corporation is a small business and a prominent leader in the baseball industry. High-quality candidates will be service-oriented and creative with the ability to interact and collaborate with the rest of our arbitration team.
Salary: $65,000-$75,000; DOE
- Have experience working with a baseball team and/or agent
- BA/BS degree from an accredited college or university, preferred
Job Duties/Job Expectations:
- Show strong communication skills
- Communicate comfortably and professionally in person, in writing and by phone
- Provide managers with tracking status reports and completion reports
- Seek and handle constructive feedback and criticism from teammates and management
- Practice good listening skills, do and follow instructions, be a team player
- Become a team player, leader in selected projects
- Shows assertiveness, being able to defend “why” in group discussions
- Proficient in using Microsoft Office, Google Applications including Keynote
- Have a basic understanding of fancraft, baseball references, Statcast data, and understanding of baseball
- Have a basic understanding of how to edit videos and code
Please click the link to see more about the location.